5.
OK, so I took a mini-break from blogging. Big deal. I've got better things to do. In fact, I felt like quitting ( Yes, again. ), but being the capricious person I am, I changed my mind. So yeah, be grateful.
Anyways, this post is more of an impulse thing, so everything in here might not make sense, but then again, isn't that the case with almost everything on here?
Whatever. Okay, to the point now.
Actually I've got nothing to say. It's like a strange case of writer's block; one moment the inspiration is there, one moment it's not. This is actually making it exceedingly hard to blog. Since I've got nothing random to blog about, here are some interesting things that happened over the course of the past 2 weeks or so.
1. Saw a dead bird, or rather, what was left of it in the middle of the road. Its feathers were ripped off its body and its wings were disjointed to a ridiculously ( yet morbidly satisfying ) extent. Couldn't see the head. Assumed it was some where else along the road. Searched. Failed to find it. Went back home puzzled and amused.
2. Watched ANDE C Division Volleyball girls lose in the national volleyball finals to Cedar Girls. They put up a good fight, but I think the better team won in the end. However, had to listen to a stupid commentary of the match from a Sec 1 boy behind me. Eventually turned around and shouted at him to shut up. Felt good after that. Found out that Cedar chants are annoying ( i.e. one of them was "Why Cedar so pro" over and over again. Modest, I must say.)
3. Watched American Idol for the first time in a few weeks. Loved Gokey and his rendition of "What Hurts The Most". Found that all the girls in the competition were crap.
4. Saw ANOTHER dead bird on the way back home the other day. It was lying on its back, beak and feet in the air. This time, its body parts were all intact. I thought it died a peaceful death and wanted to take a picture of it. Changed my mind after getting weird looks from a passer-by.
5. Saw a weird woman seemingly talking to a cat. Was a bit freaked.
6. Saw a weird man who walked with one hand hung limply at his chest. Got a bit paranoid.
7. Saw a weird old lady who had bad hair and asked to lend money to buy cigarettes. Later saw her sitting in a dark corner smoking contentedly. Grew convinced that AMK was the unofficial home for the weird and retarded. Cried myself to bed.
8. Attempted to think of something funny to post. Failed. Started to question own ability to write. Tried to make self feel better by coming up with a list of things that happened to me in the past few weeks. Felt better.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home