I don't talk to myself.

Yes you do.

Thursday, April 9, 2009

6.

I woke up today with a crippling leg cramp. It was so horrible I kept rolling around in bed (was sleeping with sister in Mom's room), beating the mattress and screaming like a banshee. Surprisingly, Brenda didn't wake up, which actually made the whole thing suck even more because there was no one there to (figuratively) feel my pain.

Then I got up and realized it was already 6:55 and rushed to the toilet to brush and all. Then, while I was bathing I started to think about random stuff and then realized the urgent need to GO TO SCHOOL. So then I jumped out of the shower wore on the uniform and all and grabbed my phone off the table and turned it on (Yeah, see I gotta turn off my phone now because all YOU guys are calling me/sending me messages about helping you print some damned slides at 1:30 in the morning. Hey, while I'm at it, why not ask me to help you pluck some daisies, find a four-leaf clover and bring the moon to your FREAKING door).

Then I realized it was only 7:00 and that the clock in my Mom's room was a bit fast.

...
...
...


!#@^%(*A^#GF!$#^

...
...
...


School was boring. Classroom is STILL plagued by this weird smell emanating from a dumpster outside the school or something. It's hard to tell what it actually is, but I figure it's a mix of spoilt food and the rotten corpse of a dog that was beaten at home, thrown out of skyscraper onto a road where it was repeatedly run down by oversized eighteen-wheelers, flung into a cesspool and seasoned with the fecal waste of someone who's obviously had a bad case of diarrhoea.

Charming.


...
...
...


Came home and sat down for a lengthy session of Guitar Hero : World Tour where I discovered my ineptitude at anything involving the slightest co-ordination and following the beat. I think I should stick to singing in the shower. Fragments of shattered glass lying all over the bathroom floor are certainly testament to my singing prowess and melodious voice.

...
...
...

OK. I'm satisfied with what I've written. That is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home