I don't talk to myself.

Yes you do.

Friday, June 5, 2009

24.

Is it me or has there recently been an influx of Waveboard (that's what I think they are, at least) users in this world? If you don't already know what I'm talking about, here's what it looks like

(linked it instead of posting it here just because some people take a long time to load pictures)


Every time I go down to like meet people or get food or anything like that I always see SOMEONE using it. On some days, it's impossible to get out of the estate without seeing 2 or 3 of these things go by (is it evil to think about sodomizing someone with a thorn when he expects you to give way? I think I need therapy).

I feel the whole board is kind of stupid. Sure it looks "different" and "unique" when compared to the conventional skateboard, but I think people look kind of silly riding it. Apparently they swivel and twist their hips to shift their weight or something thus creating the momentum they need to ride it (OK, so I guessed everything I just said back there, but I think/hope it's close enough to the truth). 

It looks kind of weird when people do it is all. It looks like a cross between attempting to have sex with the air (hey don't look at me like that. What else can you think of when someone is thrusting their hips suggestively?) and/or having a seizure (perhaps a bit of Parkinson's while we're at it). 

What do you think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home