19.
There are two parts to this.
If you are anybody even remotely affiliated with ANDESS and/or its (enriching and wonderfully educational) Math Olympiad training program:
I am currently down with a terrible headache and feel light-headed and dizzy. I was unable to attend training today because of this (even though I really wanted to!) and regret my absence.
On the other hand, if you are none of the above and swear on your genitals that you won't tell anybody what I'm about to tell you (or you just read both parts anyway):
Felt so liberated after Lit paper. Went to do my English Oracy Assessment before catching Angels & Demons with some of the guys at Cathay. Was absolutely ecstatic that I didn't have to attend another one of those boring trainings filled with too much stuff I really do not need or want to know. Hope someone ticked my attendance. Anyway, Angels & Demons was pretty good but admittedly kind of boring at the start.
Tagged along to go for a LAN gaming session at Toa Payoh. Reached there only to find that the thing had closed down a month ago. Cursed and then proceeded to an arcade. I've never liked gaming at arcades. I especially hate how in those racing games they have a timer countdown. Why can't they just allow you to finish all the laps? True, some good players might not ever run out of time and I admit I'm a bad driver (takes a while and a bit of experimenting for me to find out which one is the brake and the accelerator. What? I swear they look the same!) but it wouldn't kill to give the player a bit more fun for his money riiight?
Yeah so went home after that to catch the AI results. Danny was eliminated. Originally felt a bit of injustice but figured it didn't matter because Adam's going to win the final anyway regardless of whoever goes in with him. Or at least, he better win (Adam is in a different league).
So that's all for today. Currently working on a Facebook quiz, and might post later.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home