10.
I swear Facebook and all social networking sites in general are getting so annoying.
Every single day I log in (for the sake of seeing what others are up to), only to see like 3,000 application requests and like 1102903250358 friend requests from people I don't even know. No. Let's not even go into friend suggestions (What the hell guys. Suggesting a friend to me doesn't mean you have to recommend your whole ex-class/family/pet dog/cat/hamster/incestuous child to me!)
Every day I have to sift through this gargantuan amount of CRAP to find something remotely related to people that I CARE to know about. I swear if I see one more quiz that wants to find out what is my personality/star sign (Hello? There's this thing called a f*cking birthdate.)/ Disney character/gender (Seriously?)/ice cream flavour/spongebob character (where the only two results are Patrick or Spongebob)/true hair color (care to look?) I will tear my Facebook account to virtual shreds.
Facebook, in case you all don't already know, is also home to a huge pile of stupid photos of people with other people with the goddamned same expression in every single photo. I'm not against photos. Absolutely not. But my issue is when you keep taking photos of yourself in the same outfit (school uniform) with the same stupid hand sign and the same silly smile IN THE SAME FREAKING PLACE! (Who the hell gave people the impression that the toilet is a nice place to take photos of yourself?)
*tears hair out*
Some people can't take hints. If I ignore your friend request once, I think you should get the point. Requesting twice? OK sure. Maybe I accidentally ignored you. Right. Requesting thrice? OK, that's testing my tolerance (which is not in abundance at the moment). Four times?
WHAT THE HELL DO YOU NOT GET ABOUT THE WORD IGNORE!?
It's this kind of annoying persistence that just gets me so frustrated at times. It's like a thorn clinging onto you balls. A thorn that doesn't come out, no matter how much you pull on it. Yeah, and it hurts. It hurts a lot. Because it's a thorn, and it's embedded in your testicles.
Alright so I digressed. Whatever. The point is, people, when I say no I mean to say NO.
God.
I feel so horribly tired. Too little sleep. This is resulting in a rather frustrated mood, which in turn has produced this post.
Now, to sleep.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home