9.
This morning I saw the most beautiful creature in my life. I swear to God, nobody I've known, or have ever been with has ever been so perfect and attractive. I saw her across the room. And what a sight it was.
With her immaculate features, killer smile and that taut body, she probably epitomized the dream girl that every guy longed for and spent so much time looking for, and yet here she was in front of me.
I knew it wasn't right to do so and that I should've resisted the temptation, but heck, a guy's got his own needs. And so I let loose on her. And boy did it feel good.
And then the door bell rang.
Hurriedly, I put on some clothes and wiped any traces of evidence that might lead to the discovery of my sensual affair with my mirror. Then I went to answer the door, prepared for the shitty day ahead.
P/S: Sorry, was bored and felt like posting.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home