8.
To be honest, I had absolutely no intention whatsoever to blog today. However, after seeing someone substitute the letter "g" with the letter "q" I felt compelled, almost obliged to blog by an inherent pervading sense of responsibility towards the education of Netizens on the proper spelling or whatever sub-category of the English Language this falls under.
You know how essays generally have striking introductory paragraphs that makes a point and tells the reader about what you will be talking about for the rest of the piece? Yeah? Here's mine.
HOW THE F**K DOES THE LETTER"q" LOOK LIKE THE LETTER "g" ???????
Honestly, sentences involving the substitution of the letter "g" with the letter "q" are only acceptable if your parents were Helen Keller and Stevie Wonder*. Apart from that, I see absolutely no reason whatsoever that can justify this wrongdoing.
Does "q" look cooler than "g"? Perhaps more exotic or somewhat unique? Maybe. BUT IT'S WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG to replace "g" with it! Think about it rationally. It doesn't make sense when you read it (For example, I qot a new qoat yesterday!) because the word is completely transformed, and neither does it make sense if you say it aloud.
Go on, try.
Yeah. You probably sounded like an old man with a respiratory disease and punctured lungs choking on the fish bone of a whale.
In conclusion:
LEARN TO SPELL DEAR NETIZENS!
Thank qod that's over.
*Once again, I have absolutely nothing against the blind and was only using these rather prominent examples of blind people to get the point across.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home