I don't talk to myself.

Yes you do.

Saturday, May 2, 2009

16.

I shall blog now since soccer is getting a bit boring (if I didn't know better I would've thought the commentator was commentating on a race between two dead snails).

Let's see. Let me tell you about something that happened today.

I went down just now and observed a game of tennis between two of the most flamboyantly homosexual people I've seen so far. One of them in particular loved to wiggle his butt every now and then and grunt (more like a whimper) exaggeratedly. Watched for a while until Butt-Wiggler started to take notice of me and give me looks. Rushed away before his gaze wandered over my crotch.

Then later on in the lift I met 2 repulsively smelly women in the lift. Thank God they lived on the 2nd floor (still don't get why people bother to take an elevator to the 2nd floor when it takes half the time to climb the stairs. Goddamned fat people.) because I think I'd rather slow peel off the skin of my testicles with calipers than stay another second in that lift with them.  I still don't know if it was really bad perfume or just really bad BO but one thing's for sure it stank real bad. 

Felt like dousing them with Dettol and personally giving them a bath with a fire extinguisher.

The whole experience was extremely traumatizing and somewhat comparable to drinking pig faeces through a straw.

What a bad day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home