12.
OK. Shall blog. Since I don't have anything in particular that I want to blog about, everything will be in pretty random order.
------------------------
I hate it when people text me asking me a math question. Why the hell would I answer a math question in a text? Do I look like I am terribly concerned about helping you solve what probably is a pretty simple question? Maybe (it's all in the charm). But no, I don't really want to, so don't please.
------------------------
I saw this woman wearing make-up in the gym on the treadmill.
Uhm.........
WTF?
------------------------
On a side note, did you know the word "tread" has an alternate meaning? It also refers to a male bird copulating.
Relevance to walking/running? I don't know, go figure.
------------------------
Some times people ask the stupidest question. Like when you've just fallen off a plane from like 40,000 feet into a bed of nails and some dumbass comes up to you and asks,
"Did that hurt?"
Oh, but of course not! See this blood flowing from this open wound right here *points*? That's all ketchup really. No no no, of course it didn't hurt. I'll be okay, really, this broken spine and abnormally twisted foot will heal soon. Definitely no pain at all!
I mean, what kind of a stupid question is that? Do I look like Wolverine to you?
------------------------
On a semi-related note, I just remembered something stupid I did in the past.
You see I was in Australia with the family and we were visiting my Dad's ex-classmate or something. And then so they had this little boy about 6 years old (I was like 10 or 11 I think) who had the cutest accent and a really adorable face and so I decided to like, you know, play with him.
So then we were playing with is toy trucks or something and then suddenly we get into a game of hide and seek. And so I'm hiding and then he suddenly rushes out of the room with a toy truck in his hand. After some searching he finds me and then for God knows what reason he starts assaulting me with that miniature 18-wheeler. It really hurt and I asked him to stop it but he wouldn't so then I started running away from him ( I wasn't the fastest ) and in my terror I ran into some sliding door made of glass.
Hey, it wasn't funny at the time.
------------------------
I realized that my right hand is quite a bit bigger than my left hand. Intriguing!
------------------------
Why is Michael Jackson white?
------------------------
Aunt told me she'd watched the Twilight movie and found it nice. I thought the Twilight movie was for flat chested 12 year olds fantasizing over a vampire who looks like he's been repeatedly dipped in a pool of bleach?
(Yeah sure every one, I'm just jealous.)
------------------------
Don't you hate how everything here in Singapore is so boring? Take our news for example. People overseas have headlines like (all taken off CNN's website):
Dozens of Taliban killed in crackdown
Mystery as poet vanishes on volcano hike
Driver dies after attack attempt on Dutch royals
OK and occasionally the sillier ones like:
Head-banging parrot proves that birds can dance
But here it's like:
Man, 26, caught littering for the SECOND time this year
Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooring.
Don't get me wrong but, surely there's something more newsworthy right?
------------------------
I grow tired of this senseless droning.
So I guess until next time,
Bye.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home