I don't talk to myself.

Yes you do.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

18.

I've got one last paper before my exam ends tomorrow (and some stupid training thing to attend, if you've been following my Twitter) but I feel obliged to blog about AI right now, so I'll just go ahead and do it.

Anyway, saw the AI top 3 performances just now and damn, I've got to say, Adam absolutely KILLED (in a good way) both songs. Honestly, I worry for him that he won't get through because that would be an absolute calamity. I hope people in America will overlook his homosexuality and vote for him just because he sung well (although the backup singers in his Aerosmith performance were absolutely shocking).

IMO Adam and Danny should sail into the final based on their vocal abilities, although there probably is a high chance that Kris will get in because you know, girls like midgets with an adolescent face (I attribute Twilight's success in theaters to this)(Bite me.)and all.

OK I'm done. Will blog more frequently post-exam, so watch this space.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home