25.
The Jonas Brothers suck.
There, I've said it.
I fail to comprehend how anyone can enjoy their music. Is it me or are their voices just intrinsically annoying? Sometimes they hit high notes and it leaves me no option but to doubt their maturity and development as males. I think their music sucks.
I don't see how they look even remotely "hot" or "cute" either. Because, you know, wearing skinny jeans and singing about love sure make you look manly and hot!
I know, these past 2 paragraphs must have broken just about every single commandment in the Jonas Brothers' tween fangirl's Bibles. I await your verbal attacks on my opinion, 9 year old JoBro fans!
PS: This has got to be undenial (perhaps superfluous) proof that the Jonas Brothers are about as manly as a pink, feathery thong. If this doesn't convince you, I don't know what will.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home