I don't talk to myself.

Yes you do.

Friday, June 12, 2009

28.

Played around with blogger for a while just now, managed to get my Twitter and FB badges up finally (been wanting to do it for a while).

Random thought of the day: What's your opinion on clubbed thumbs? (Brachydactyly for all you perverts that need something non-colloquial to say)

If you haven't seen one before, it looks a bit like...


this.

According to wikipedia (screw reliable sources, this is good enough for me), it's a genetic thing. I personally don't have them but I've seen some people that have clubbed thumbs. In my opinion, it's kinda ugly because it looks like someone amputated the bottom half of your thumb nail and then sewed the upper half back together with the bleeding stump.

What do you guys think? Does anyone have clubbed thumbs?

PS: I realize that it is rather foolish to ask questions here with no followers whatsoever. So take them as rhetorical if you'd like, I think I'll just write them to make me seem popular.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home