31.
This will be a random post.
I speculate that NTUC must have roughly 64,000 air conditioners installed in their confines because that place is f***ing cold.
I was with my mother when this old guy who claimed he was waiting for his wife who was shopping approached us and started this long ass conversation with us telling me how I should help my mother carry grocery bags. Well excuse me Ancient Relic, who's the one waiting for his dearly beloved to finish shopping?
Most recently I have finally come to the conclusion that one of the only things that feel better than finally peeing after holding your bladder for a looooooooooong time is losing something and then getting it back again. It feels better than if you had not lost it in the first place and it's happened to me 3 times this week (all 3 times they were in my bag while I panicked and ran back to class to look for them. Smart or what?).
I was standing naked freezing my ass off in the shower just now struggling to find a way to open a new bottle (or whatever you call it) of body soap/foam. It took this Robert Langdon a whole ten minutes to crack this Da Vinci-esque code. Turns out I was supposed to turn it COUNTER CLOCKWISE. Where's my Oscar/Emmy/Darwin Award?
After the euphoria from my triumphant conquest over the Unopened Body Soap/Foam Bottle faded, I began to ponder the more intriguing puzzles of the modern day. Like: If a person with braces walks past a lump of lodestone will their jaw come off? And: Is the death of a non-existent relative a viable, morally correct excuse for skipping CCA camp at the end of the year?
That's all for today. Till next time,
Bryan T.
(unless of course, you happen to be from my school and have read that last paragraph, in which case, my name is Ker Wei Xiang, part of the Cybernetics Club exco and I can be reached at 67545727)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home