I don't talk to myself.

Yes you do.

Saturday, August 22, 2009

45.

I'm sure a lot of you have heard about Britney's latest single If U Seek Amy (not counting Radar, which is a pretty old song anyway) and the mild controversy that it has generated (I know, I am a bit slow at blogging stuff, but hey I get things done alright).

People are unhappy at the song's lyrics, and the line in question is the one in the title. People aren't happy because it sounds like Britney is imploring her listeners to uhm, f*ck her.

Well here, you be the judge.

Love me hate me, say what you want about me
But all of the boys and all of the girls are begging to
if you seek Amy
Love me hate me, but can't you see what I see?
All of the boys and all of the girls are begging to
if you seek Amy
Love me hate me, la la la, la la la

I don't know about you, but that does seem pretty intentional to me. It doesn't make any grammatical sense in the context so I'm pretty sure. And I'm sorry Britney, maybe I would've f*cked you five years back when you were a hot young thing and gyrating your hips like the world depended on it, but not now, gotta lose some weight girl!

Anyways back to the point. If you think Britney's single is the only song that's being suggestive, think again. While Britney definitely receives the most attention because of her reputation as a singer, there are plenty of other songs out there that blur the lines between wordplay and naughty bedroom act.

A few examples to get my point across.


Umbrella - Rihanna
It's raining raining
Oh baby it's raining raining
Baby come into me, come into me
It's raining raining
Oh baby it's raining raining
Do you want to share your umbrella or something else, Rihanna?


Kiwi - Maroon 5

Sweet kiwi
Your juices dripping down my chin
So please, let me
Don’t stop it before it begins

So give it up, and don’t pretend
And spread your arms and legs across the bed
Now, either kiwi tastes reaaaaaaaaaaally good, or the women of New Zealand (kiwi is a nickname for New Zealanders) are really hot.

EDIT: I think I'm just gonna assume kiwis taste good.




Milkshake - Kelis

My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard,
And they're like
It's better than yours,
Damn right it's better than yours,
I can teach you,
But I have to charge

I know you want it,
The thing that makes me,
What the guys go crazy for.
They lose their minds,
The way I wind,
I think it's time

[Chorus x2]
La la-la la la,
Warm it up.
Lala-lalala,
The boys are waiting
Who says breastfeeding is only for babies?

And finally, I first heard this next song on some MTV countdown at number 1. I thought it was a shitty song at first, but upon closer inspection of the lyrics, this song is shitty AND dirty!


Lollipop - Lil' Wayne

Okay li'l mama had a swag like mine (yeah)
She even wear her hair down her back like mine (yeah)
I make her feel right when it's wrong like lyin' (yeah)
Man, she ain't never had a love like mine (yeah)
But man I ain't never seen an ass like hers (yeah)
That pussy in my mouth had me loss for words (yeah)
I told her back it up like berp berp (yeah)
And she made that ass jump like jerp jerp (yeah)
And that's when she

She-she-she lick me like a lollipop
(Yeah, oh yeah, I like that)
She-she lick me like a lollipop, lollipop
(Yeah, I like that)
She-she-she lick me like a lollipop
(Yeah, I like that)
She-she lick me like a lollipop
(Yeah, come on)
I don't know about you but that sure doesn't seem like a lollipop she's licking to me!

---------------------------------------------------

Fear not fellow music lovers, not all music nowadays is sexually suggestive. Most of the times songs are just really loud and have a lot of cuss words in them that don't really make much sense at all. I blame the black people. Dirt bags with their ghetto act gotta learn how to speak straight.

I kid. Respect brotha!

(Please please please don't hurt me!)

Anyways I have kind of run out of the random rambling brain juice that fuels my often nonsensical blog posts so I shall stop. Until next time,

Bye.

(Yeah I know I need a bit more creativity in my sign-offs. Need something spiffy. How about Bryan... OUT! Wait, that's called plagiarism and would get Seacrest's lawyers all over my ass...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home