42.
What's up with Coke coming up with healthy versions of Coke? Coke Light and Diet Coke and Coke Zero? Come on.
Coke Light firstly tastes absolutely shocking words fail to describe the amount of mouse shit in that product.
Diet Coke tastes roughly about the same as Coke Light.
I give Coke Zero brownie points for having a way cooler can design (yeah I'm a sucker for appearance) but other than that, it still tastes repulsive, although not nearly as repulsive as the abominations mentioned above.
I understand the need for healthiness and blah blah blah and I know I'm going to sound like a hypocrite for saying this because of my insistence that fat people should lose weight a few posts back, but whatever I'll say it: Coke itself is not the healthiest beverage, drinking a "sugarless" version with less calories or whatever is defeating the purpose because Coke was never meant to be a healthy drink to replace water.
Think of it this way. It's like telling a fat person to change from tight clothes to looser ones. Yeah, he'll look less fat sure, but in the end he's still a big fat blubber boy so what is the point?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home