33.
Amidst recent slanderous accusations, I would like to issue this statement:
Thank you for reading. Now I wonder what next will this person do to try and unsettle me? Claim that I admitted it was me via a message written in white color that could be read by highlighting the text under this post?As you might have noticed, there has been a spike in visitors of this space over the past few days. Apaprently, these new visitors happen to like what I write, and thus they expressed their opinions on the tagboard you see to your right.Unfortunately on the 24th of July 2009 at approximately 10:00 PM (GMT+0800), a most vicious accusation was made via a blog post by a fellow jealous blogger.In this person's post it was claimed that the recent increase in traffic and tags my tagboard were fake and staged, all for the sake of personal gain (which this person suggested was to make me seem more popular).Today I would like to come out and vehemently deny these accusations. I am a man of immense moral values and integrity and I would NEVER do something so shameless and stoop to such a low level for the sake of increasing my hits.In my defence I would like to state that just because the recent new visitors had the same common names, writing style, praise AND posted at more or less the same time does NOT mean that they were the same person (absolutely RIDICULOUS).Finally, I would urge my legions of fans to shrug off this recent attack on my person and continue supporting me.
Ha! The things jealous people are willing to do these days...
IT WAS ME.
IT WAS ME.
IT WAS ME.
IT WAS ME.
IT WAS ME.
IT WAS ME.
IT WAS ME.
IT WAS ME.
IT WAS ME.
IT WAS ME.
IT WAS ME.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home