I don't talk to myself.

Yes you do.

Thursday, July 23, 2009

32.

Felt bored and didn't know what to post, so...

Quiz time baby, *schick schick bang bang!*

...in case you don't know (cuz only cool people know these things), the above sound enclosed in the asterisks are supposed to somewhat resemble that of a gun firing. Please don't over strain your mind trying to some how visualize it in real life, because like I said, only cool cats like me get it.

A - Age
Fourteen (14).

B - Bed size
Well it fits me so it must be pretty big. [/selfdeprecatinghumour]
Super single. (Coincidentally also describes my dating status)

C - Chore you hate
Waking up in the morning, because who doesn't?

D - Dog's name
I don't have a dog and I would never have one because I find it quite discomforting that they walk about with their erect penises dangling from their bodies so shamelessly.

What? I give honest answers.

E - Essential start-your-day item
Alarm clock or nagging mother.

F - Favorite color
I'd say it's a tough fight between black, blue, orange, red, yellow and green. Pink also seems to be a strong contender for favourite colour but turquoise is kind of alluring...

G - Gold or Silver
Gold.

H - Height
Unlike the person whom I ripped this quiz from who put a clearly wrong answer because he/she has self-esteem issues and can't be satisfied with his/her own height, I'm going to be honest because I have none of these issues.





FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND MILESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!



I - Instruments you played
Well if you mean it literally then yes, I have played with quite a few instruments. These include drums, pianoes, recorders, guitars as well as violins. Unfortunately they break.

J - Job title
Student, Lawyer, Doctor, Accountant, Scientist, Artist, Musician, Leader, United Nations Diplomacy Officer, Role Model for Sexually Curious Males.

Yeah, I am quite simply THE modern day Renaissance man.

K- Kid(s)
None at the moment. Would love to have a lot in the future to do my work as dirty slaves. DIE!!! because I love being with them :)

L - Living arrangements
I sleep on a bed in the room where the right wall is a lot closer to me than the left wall. Depending on where I face when I sleep I will either hear a ridiculously loud snoring noise coming from the room beside or the sound of noisy air conditioning or vibrations from the phone because I always freaking forget and put the alarm at PM.

M - Mum's name
Lily, like a flower.

N - Nicknames
I do not have nicknames for they are childish but I sometimes go under the alias BarneyFan95 when I want to remain anonymous and mysterious at the same time.

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth
Never.

P - Pet Peeve
Right now it would probably be people who nag excessively (although nagging in itself is already excessive). What the hell makes you think I didn't catch it the first 12 times you said it?!

Q - Quote from a movie/show
I've got tons. Here's one since you asked:

Homer Simpson: [talking to himself while trudging through the snow] Must go on. Can't go on. I can do it. No I can't! Yes, you can. No I can't. Yes you can. You shut up. *You* shut up. No you. No you. Oh real mature.
[falls into the snow]

- The Simpsons Movie


R - Right or left handed
Left. We're better than righties.

S - Siblings
2 sisters (thank god) both younger. One has recently mastered the art of running while the other... well let's say she doesn't run that fast.

T - Time you woke up
My alarm normally goes at roughly 6:25 but I always end up waking at 6:50 and eventually have to rush to school because I am realllllllllllllllll lazy.

U- Underwear
Currently white. No, not the see through type you kinky pervert!

V - Vegetable you dislike
All, period.

W - what makes you run late
Faulty alarm clocks and nagging mothers that stop nagging.

X-rays you've had
Never.

Y- Yummy food you make.
I once masterfully set a mitten on fire during Home Ec. class.

Says a lot doesn't it?

Z- Zombies are attacking, what do you do?
Whip out a gun and go in Rambo style.

Cuz I play too much Left 4 Dead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home