54.
Some times I find myself wishing all the adults/elderlies in this world would spontaneously combust. This is especially so when I find myself met with a particularly nosy adult. By this, I am referring to the people you meet (related or non-related) at family gatherings or a party/celebration/wedding etc.
Usually you are there to have fun yet it is nearly impossible to get through the whole damned event without getting the dreaded questioning about your life.
In my experiences, most of these nosy adults/elderlies are women, probably because their husbands are too busy texting their mistresses because their wives are TOO DAMNED NOSY!
So anyway, I don't really want to elaborate much, but I HATE it when adults/elderlies are nosy and/or bossy. I make exceptions at times for my parents, but for the rest, I'm sorry but you guys are just annoying.
I feel like clubbing a relative with porcupine when he/she asks me about stuff like my academic pursuits and then goes on to give me advice on what I should do with MY LIFE.
Yes dear adults/elderlies, this might seem an alien concept to you, but you have to understand that just because you are older, it does not give you the goddamned authority to tell younger people what to do with THEIR LIVES.
Sometimes it is exceptionally infuriating because they don't seem to understand your frustrations with their questioning, and when they take it a step too far and start to say stupid condescending things like "you don't understand yet" and "trust me I have experienced far more than you", I get angry to a point that I feel like going all nuclear on their saggy buttcheeks.
Since when, dear adults/elderlies, has being older EVER given you the authority to question my choices in life?
This is fine when it is done with good intention and in a casual tone but it is NOT when you're being really serious and it is painfully obvious that all you are trying to do is display your seniority (and thus superiority) over me.
Just because you have lived through two world wars does not mean you are suddenly granted the authority to tell me what to do!
I understand that we have to respect our elders, but I am most definitely NOT going to give them any if they don't do likewise to me.
Sorry to burst your precious little bubble, older people of the world, but did you know that you are a BURDEN to the working force? Do you know that taxpayer's money is going into building more nursing homes and breathing tubes just to keep you ALIVE? Do you know that you walk painfully slowly in crowded areas and make us all feel like shooting your kneecaps? Do you know that you smell like shit half the time and how PATHETIC you look when you limp around in public?
Most importantly, do you know how grateful you should be to society for everything it has given you? Do you know that by being bossy and giving younger people with a future orders on what they should do, you are being a pain in the ass?
Yes it is true. It is ALL true. Contrary to your woefully ignorant mindsets, our life does not depend on you (I'll give you credit for producing us, yes, but you're pushing it), but rather, YOUR life depends on US, the younger, capable people who can eat on their own and stand up from a chair in less than 20 minutes.
If it were not for all the younger people working their butts off to let you live longer.
So anyway, just to cut a long boring post short, what I'm trying to say is this:
I will respect older people if they respect me as well.
Unfortunately, if they continue to such jerks and think they're all that wise, well then you can take your holier-than-thou comments with your arthritic joints and shove it up your geriatric, saggy ass cheeks!
That is all.
PS: This was a spur of a moment thing, hence the really bad structure of the post. I'm not going to post until EOYs are over.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home