I don't talk to myself.

Yes you do.

Sunday, August 30, 2009

48.

I am grumpy.

And not because of stupid alarm clocks either.

So I slept at 3:30 last night after watching some soccer (Arsene's reaction to the overruled last minute goal was absolutely PRICELESS!) and I planned to sleep in till like 5 or something today (maybe not that long but you get the point) and the night was going really well. It was raining outside so that made it better and I was dreaming of eating a big bucket of KFC, which made it real good.

Then I was awoken by the room door being opened very loudly (a la Rambo style) by my Aunt and 3 year old girl cousin cause my relatives were staying the night for some unknown reason probably because my dad is too drunk to realize there's this thing called privacy -.-

Yeah I swear there's something wrong with my family; I don't think they like how people sleep longer so they just come in and scream and shout to wake you up. This is ALWAYS done with a baby/toddler in hand just so you can't be a bad boy a react angrily.

So anyways they come in and I wake up, and I'm NOT eating KFC. Instead I'm starving, have a throbbing headache and my bladder is about to freaking explode from how full it is. And then the aforementioned cousin takes some of the toys in my room (child at heart V^.^V) and demands to know why a certain pig toy thingy has wings from a groggy me.

She loudly declared she was going to eat my toys and at that moment I felt like taking a dumbbell and bludgeoning her face into a bloody pie until I realized that would probably put me in a boys home for a really really long time.

Ugh.

So now here I am I just got bathed and now my family goes "Hey why don't we pop by Ion? It has LV!!!!! *foaming at the mouth*" and so now I gotta go to Orchard which means I have to get my ass off this chair and MOVE. Grrr.

Anyways, any of you want to stalk me later I'll probably secretly sneak out of Ion and be in Borders, browsing in the Violence & Crime section to vent my anger.

Like I said, I'm grumpy today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home