55.
Hello reader(s?)!
I've got so much to catch up on now that the exams are over.
Anyway, just came back from a short break with relatives in Perth this morning. Was a fun and relaxing break, apart from the ridiculous number of flies in the air in the day. I shan't elaborate much on it but one thing I gotta say: the flight there was horrible!
I'm sure most of you have been on a plane before. If you haven't, do it soon! Flying to me is usually an extremely peaceful activity that allows for unprecedented concentration to do stuff you normally can't do at home with all the distractions. It's like your own small bubble that blocks out all the noise and...
I digress however.
Like I said before, flying is USUALLY a peaceful activity for me, but it was a rather shitty experience on the flight to Perth this time around.
The main issue was some donkey faced fat ass Chinese girl behind me (it's even more disgraceful because that plane was 99% Australian) and her emo fag boyfriend.
Now, I'm not so sure about the ethics of flying, but I'm pretty sure shrieking and kicking the seat of the person in front of you counts as bad manners. But that's okay though; I'm nice, I let it slide. But when you repeatedly kick a temperamental teenager's seat while he's SLEEPING - now that's pushing it.
So in the end after contemplating several peaceful resolutions to the matter I decided finally to recline my ass into her triple chin.
Her cries of indignation failed to penetrate the sound of Daughtry blaring over the earphones that I had so swiftly inserted into my ear.
I was pleased.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home