59.
I am bored. So excuse sporadic lapses into random ranting in future posts.
I've been sleeping a lot nowadays (in my opinion, the apple can go to hell, 12 hours of torpidity every day is more than enough to keep the doctor away) and so I have been paying more attention to how I sleep (like I said, bored).
So let me tell you about how I sleep.
I sleep in the fetal position and more often than not my feet tend to be dorsiflexed (that is, angled towards the shin) and this usually results in much discomfort the next day. I am currently trying to stop doing it. However, after prolonged thinking about it while in bed I have concluded that:
1) Using masking tape would be uncomfortable
2) Using super glue would be retarded
And so I think I shall continue being like that until my joints make that creaky sound not too dissimilar to that of an unoiled door hinge.
Right about now I am thinking that this post might be coming across as slightly creepy to you, the reader, but I shall continue for I like writing.
Most of the times I am a relatively good sleeper compared to when I was younger. When I was younger I thrashed about a lot during my sleep, sort of like fish that fishermen reel in and leave to die on the decks. This resulted in a lot of kicking, tossing, turning and on one occasion, ended up in me sleeping on the floor which was rather embarrassing and not to mention painful.
Nowadays I have eliminated the kicking from my sleeping and only turn a lot. Contrary to what my clueless family members think, this is not because I am trying to annoy you (for if that was truly my intention I would entertain you with my singing) but rather because of the fact that -
Oh yes I forgot to mention I sleep facing sideways like most people do (I think). In my opinion this is the best way to sleep because in this way, if you are sleeping with someone who snores, you only get half the noise because the other ear (if you're doing it right) should be comfortably tucked under the weight of your head on your pillow. Sleeping facing the ceiling seems a bit creepy for me and sleeping with your head down is fucking retarded.
OK so I digressed a bit. ANYWAY,
I turn a lot because one side of the pillow is always cooler than the other. So whenever one side gets too hot I turn to get to the other side and then when both sides are warm I flip the pillow over and restart. It feels good.
(Don't look at me like you don't do it. I know you do.)
A warning though, for anyone who dares share the bed with me in the future, I am a blanket whore. I like being warm (I sleep with A/C on at 25 degrees) and therefore it is a need for me to wrap the blanket around my body. If you try and tug the thing away then it will be a long night for both of us because I sure as hell will try and tug it back.
I want to talk about my nightmares but unfortunately my head is starting to hurt from all this senseless typing so I shall say bye now.
Bye.
PS: While we're on the topic of sleep, you guys have GOT to listen to "Sleepwalker" by Adam Lambert. I implore you to! Heck I'll even give you a link.
It's AMAZING!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home