I don't talk to myself.

Yes you do.

Friday, January 8, 2010

66.

First week has been interesting. 3/5 is a decent lot of people I'm sure, nice (this is debatable, but I'll be nice in my first week of judgment) mix of people from all the classes. So I guess I'm thankful this will provide my introverted ass with some much needed exposure and social opportunities (although right now it seems like I've run into somewhat of an interacting cul-de-sac; uninterested in making new friends and the like etc.)

Teachers also have been pretty good.

***
A good forty five minutes or so after the above sentence was written, I went to publish the complete post, only to be met with some Google CAPTCHA image to prove that I was human. It was a toss up between UNHORT and UNHOVT. I took UNHORT but apparently it was UNHOVT. So I click enter only to be greeted by an 'Error 404' page. I go back and above was what was left of the post; a draft saved a long ass time ago.

So yes I am rather frustrated now.

***

Here's a condensed version anyway of what was written because I really can't be bothered to write that all out again:

- KSK = awesome teacher, although his tendency to bend over backwards a bit is susceptible to exploitation I feel.
- NWD = student favourite as usual. Lively Phy lessons.
- ELC = great lectures during SS. First year under him, fantastic so far.
- Recess comprised mainly of a hunger-fueled rush to the canteen for food with 2/2 '09ers before chilling at the fitness corner (our unspoken but mutually agreed upon rendezvous point every recess since last year!) for the rest of it.
- Work so far comes in a slow stream and easily comprehensible. Looking forward to the mental stress that accompanies a perverse deluge of worksheets and notes later on in the year for the first time!
- New week, looking forward to it!

***

Fuck Google. I'm going to be searching on Yahoo! now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home