I don't talk to myself.

Yes you do.

Saturday, December 26, 2009

63.

Yeah yeah Merry Christmas and hope you had a nice boxing day etc etc etc. Completely could not be bothered to post because a certain CoD:MW2 is taking up my life six hour segments at a time. The only reason I'm writing this now is because my connection has somehow managed to completely fuck itself up and now I can't go online to kick some butt (or get my butt kicked. This game pisses me off so much; maybe I'll elaborate in a later post).

So anyway, saw a teenage guy the other day. Guy was smoking (pretty sure he's underage, but what's new in this day and age huh) so I figured he'd be pretty retarded already. But shoot me please, for it gets worse. I don't quite know how to describe this, but he was wearing his cap right on the tip of his head.

Sidetracking a bit, I've been wanting to write about this for a while now, but always forgot. A lot of Malay boys I see are doing this (this is not racist, just pointing out what I see) but this particular guy was Chinese so I guess he was a wannabe, but anyway,

Why do people wear hats like that? I think it looks retarded.

Please, if anyone can enlighten me, please do. I am in dire need of a plausible reason that could somehow explain this disturbing new phenomenon!

Is it my complete ineptitude at understanding fashion trends? Or my inferior fashion sense?

Or could it be that

*gasp*

IT ACTUALLY DOES LOOK FUCKING RETARDED!


I am fucking retarded.

Merry (belated) Christmas all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home